The process of obtaining a legal resolution through a civil court, including municipal, state, federal or appellate, can be complex whether your case is contested or uncontested.
Our team’s expertise in litigation gives you the benefit of competent guidance throughout any civil action from the discovery phase to a decision by judge or jury. Experience matters when it comes to assuring not only a successful result, but doing so in an effective and timely manner.
The civil litigators at PMBG have in-depth knowledge of Texas case law and any applicable reforms or changes that may impact your particular situation specific to:
- Oil & Gas Litigation
- Contractual Disputes
- Personal Injury (plaintiff and defendant representation)
- Medical Malpractice (plaintiff and defendant representation)
- Employment Law (plaintiff and defendant representation)
- Election Contests (local and state)
- Will Contests (probate section)
- Related Appeals